SOYREPUBLICA, S de RL de CV, (here in after “the Responsible”) with address at Calle Vicente Suarez number 69, interior 5, Colonia Condesa, Cuauhtémoc delegation, 06140 in Mexico City (here ina fter “our offices”) is the responsible for your personal data, in terms of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter “the law”), therefore, we make this available to you
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, our Personal Data Department is at your service. Just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer any questions you have.
We make your knowledge of the main characteristics of the treatment that we will give to your personal data in accordance with the following:
PERSONAL DATA THAT WILL BE SUBJECT TO TREATMENT.
What personal data do we collect?
- DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY. – We directly collect the following personal data:
- Full name consisting of first name, paternal surname and maternal surname.
- Email address.
- Federal Taxpayer Registry or tax identification number.
- Conventional domicile.
- Tax residence.
- Credit or debit card data (card number, expiration date and security code).
- DATA COLLECTED FROM SOURCES OF PUBLIC ACCESS. – We do not collect personal data from publicly accessible sources.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
What do we use your personal data for?
- ESSENTIAL PURPOSES. – We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Allow you to have access to the electronic commerce platform that can be consulted at www.proyectorepublica.com.
- Send you and track the shipment of the products you purchase through the electronic commerce platform available at www.proyectorepublica.com.
- Notify you of relevant information related to the products published on the electronic commerce platform that can be consulted at www.proyectorepublica.com.
We inform you that these purposes do not require your consent to be processed, in accordance with section IV of the Federal Law on the protection of personal data
- ADDITIONAL PURPOSES. – We will use your personal data for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes of our products or services, or of any product or service offered by any member of our commercial group, in case your personal data has been obtained from a source of public access.
You can express your refusal to treat your personal data for the additional purposes previously listed by sending us an email to info@soyrepública.com
At any time, you can limit the treatment we give to your personal data for additional purposes, following the procedure set forth below in the section entitled “OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA”
TRANSFERS TO BE MADE
With whom and for what purposes do we share your personal information?
We inform you that we will transfer personal data to third parties in the following cases and for the following purposes.
Data that is transmitted
Your name made up of first name, paternal surname and maternal surname.
Data related to your credit or debit card
Third Party Recipients
Purpose of the transfer
Charge the products you purchase through the electronic commerce platform available at www.proyectorepublicaa.com
We inform you that the transfers of personal data listed above do not require your consent, in accordance with section VII of article 37 of the Law.
PROCEDURE TO EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data or oppose its use?
You are the owner of your personal data. Therefore, you have the right to exercise, at any time and as many times as you want, your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and / or Opposition (hereinafter ARCO rights) to the treatment of your personal data.
- ENABLED MEANS TO ATTEND YOUR REQUESTS. – You can exercise any of your ARCO rights by sending an email to email@example.com
- MEANS TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE ESTABLISHED FOR THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS. – You can find out the procedure and requirements for exercising your ARCO rights here.
MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE REVOCATION OF CONSENT
How can you revoke your consent for us to process your personal data?
- At all times, you have the right to revoke consent
ENABLED MEANS TO ATTEND REVOCATION REQUESTS. – You can revoke the consent for the treatment of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEANS TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE ESTABLISHED FOR THE REVOCATION OF YOUR CONSENT. – You can know the procedure and the requirements to revoke your consent here
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data?
If you do not want to continue receiving communications or promotions regarding our products or services or any product or service offered by any member of our commercial group, send us an email at email@example.com, at any time, to subscribe to our list. of exclusion called “List of Exclusion Users SoyRepública”.
USE OF “COOKIES”, “WEB BEACONS” OR OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
What technologies for tracking and collecting information through the internet do we use?
Our websites (internet pages) and the emails we send you may contain technologies such as “cookies” or “web beacons”. These technologies help us collect data related to your online behavior. We use that data to:
- Give you a personalized browsing experience through our internet pages and
- Carry out internal statistics to know the movement and flow of visitors within our websites
The personal data that we obtain in this way are: IP address, hours and browsing time on our website, sections or microsites visited, websites that you visited before accessing ours or links or images that you “clicked” to enter our site.
We do not share any of this data with anyone.
You can disable this type of technology at any time, to do so you can check the help section of your internet browser. EYE: If you disable or disable these technologies, it is likely that you will not be able to enjoy or take advantage of our online services or content.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
How will we communicate changes to the privacy notice?
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time and without prior notice. Any changes made to this privacy notice will be published on our website, available at www.proyectorepublica.com where the current version will always be published.
Likewise, we reserve the right to send you email messages with the aim of informing you of the changes made to this privacy notice.
The foregoing, notwithstanding the cases in which it is necessary to make a new privacy notice available to you or obtain your consent again in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations, in which case you will be provided with the necessary means so that In an agile, safe and free way, you can express or deny your consent.
INFORMATION ABOUT INAI
If you feel that we have not respected any of your rights or, if you consider that in the treatment of your personal data, there has been a violation of the provisions set forth in “the law”, its regulations or related regulations, you can make a complaint directly to the Head of the Department of Personal Data sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you can always file your disagreement or a complaint with the National Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (INAI), through the Rights Protection Procedure that said Institute makes available to you.
GET IN TOUCH
Proyecto República is commited to providing a world class customer service and user experience reflective of the care with which every collection is created.